H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Vanity 6.0





Lord I been preying on it, but my skin looks like shit! Now if anything knows me, I am the most passive aggressive person when it comes to vanity. But the creator has smacked me over the head with this one. I have gotten Chicken pox at 29. WTF! I like like a connect the dot poster! The Dr. says they will go away. Blah Blah Blah, I hate looking crazy. Anyway, lets all get together and Prey Jared Pumps a way.
Yes this is vain, but look I got things to do! I'm trying to get back into action, and I know y'all don't want me filming look like you cant touch me. PREY on it!

9 Responses to “Vanity 6.0”

  1. # Blogger Bernie

    Not to negate your feelings, but I doubt if any of us would have been able to tell if you hadn't brought it to our attention. Perhaps it's visible in a face to face meeting, but it really is hard to see in photos or video.

    Have faith. This too shall pass.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    you're so vain, i bet you think this song is about you, don't you... don't you?  

  3. # Blogger fuzzy

    hmmmm, better be glad that its not shingles! They have cream and things you can put on your skin for that to clear it right on up. Just rub, soak and try not to scratch. Try oatmeal baths... sounds kinda gross but it works!  

  4. # Blogger Peachez Gabbana

    My mom just g ot over the chicken pox......you'll be fine  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    No wonder you never replied to my brunch invitation :) Hope you're on bed rest as this stuff is contagious and can get passed around in an office real quick. Hope you have someone to take care of you too ? Get well soon. We have to go on another trip again real soon. Puerto Rico maybe this time ?  

  6. # Blogger Kyon Saucier

    You still look handsome to me I could not tell u even had the pox.  

  7. # Blogger Unknown

    Top 5 things not to say:

    •I thought leopard print went out in '99?
    •That's just 'cause you light-skindid
    •Have you tried the Proactiv solution?
    •Find your shade and blend, blend, BLEND!
    •AAAAAAAAAAA *runs away*

    J, you look fine. Don't sweat it.
    D. Kareem  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    but your smile hides any flaws u may think u have, you have one of the best smiles i've seen since JANET JACKSON ON GOOD TIMES :)  

  9. # Blogger Sophia A. Johnson

    The pox's look fine, but the prison looking mugshot...Geez, smile hon, you look too serious.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health