H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


The Rage

6 Responses to “The Rage”

  1. # Blogger A-squared

    Well Jared, you definitely convinced me to go buy it. Hope that I can get as much out of it as you did.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Hey Jared! I'm so getting this book! I also wanna come to your discussion about it as well. Getting it this Saturday, can't wait!!!

    Kev  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    thnx  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yay!

    As you know I bought the book, I started reading, and stopped at page 25. Even though I am nowhere near finished, I decided to stop there because I realized I wanted to share this book someone else, I want him to read along with me so we can gain a better understanding to things we have previously discussed.

    To have an author verbalize ideas and expressions that were difficult to interpret before, with such clarity, is empowering, and I want to share that with him and with as many people as I can. I'm looking forward to finishing the rest very soon!

    P.S. Can you email me the link to this video, I'd like to add it to my page.  

  5. # Blogger Bernie

    The book is on order and should be here this week.  

  6. # Blogger RocaFella07

    I love your video blogs! I've been a fan of your blog for a while now, but I haven't been online enough to catch up. LOL!

    Someone else told me about this book, not too long ago. Its sounds really interesting.

    ;-)  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health