H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Planting seeds, I'm getting there! {Written 4 Months ago}


I started my new Job today! It was such a weird experience to knowledge I was with normal people again. Holding down the fort. People here seem so friendly, I was looking over my benefits today, and I can get eye glasses, since I've been in dyer need of for so long. Its great being in this Soho area. I'm going to try to not shop my ass off. It won't do anyone any good! So tonight me and the Boyfriend are doing Atlantic City we don't get out much. So this should this be good times. Life's really been looking up. A lot of wonderful things are coming in, bit by bit. It's such a positive and wonderful thing.

I have been with ____ for a few months now, it feels good. I was going thou some things over the past views months, and he came right in was such a zest for life! I have to truly say, I haven't felt like this in a while. I look forward to going home now. No longer wondering what's on the tube and how long will I last with out pulling my hair clear out my head. He asked me last night was I happy with him? I was so taken a back, no one has ever asked me that before. I really have no words for how happy I am! This Job seems so positive, and great. My show is doing well. I begin to talk about my trip to South Africa, it seems a lot of people want to go with him. So it's really turning into something amazing.

10 Responses to “Planting seeds, I'm getting there! {Written 4 Months ago}”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    when can we see this secret boo?  

  2. # Blogger Spencer Grant

    He don't exist yet! I'm speaking him into LIFE  

  3. # Blogger Son of Baldwin

    I hope you've made a Vision Board!  

  4. # Blogger Peachez Gabbana

    Maybe i should start speaking my future into life and bring it out of the dream.  

  5. # Blogger Andre J. Allen II

    yes i was watchin oprah last week and she was talkin bout the vision board sounds like a good idea. speaking life into something you want is always good. CLAIM IT AND ITS YOURS!!  

  6. # Blogger His Daily Variety

    YES! I have a Vision Board too!
    Its all about having a vision of what you want, feel it in your heart! Speak about it! Drew it! Talk about it! Manipulate Energy!  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    glad to see this is a vision baby..because I was all confused for a second given that 1) your prior blog said you aint got none for 3 months, 2) this blog seemed like it was written four months ago, and 3) I clearly remember your fast behind running off to DC 4 months ago to meet "you know who" from our Miami rendevous. I knew it didn't last with "you know who" but boo..just 1 month ? Damn you sure are picky ? Love ya..let's get together soon :)  

  8. # Blogger Spencer Grant

    LOL I was not running down to see that Fool! You got your story all mixed up! LOL

    Yes lets!  

  9. # Blogger Sophia A. Johnson

    Hey doll, my hours have changed. I work late into the evening and have been missing talking to you. Work me into your vision board so we can speak soon.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    U know I was sitting here reading this post and doing the math like..uhh...didnt I drop him off at his new job after a night of hot butt naked... well u know... "speaking him into LIFE" huh?.. hmmmm...
    Im watching u buddy...always watching u...

    Signed
    Mr. Big aka Booty  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health