H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Maya Angelou Thinks Barack Lacks Experience



Says Angelou:

“As a child, Hillary Clinton was taught that all God’s children are equal, so as a mother she understood that her child wasn’t safe unless all children were safe.

I know what kind of president Hillary Clinton will be because I know who she is. Hillary Clinton has always been a strong woman and a passionate protector of families. For 35 years, that’s exactly what she has been doing.

Each generation of African Americans stands on the shoulders of those who came before. Today, the challenges facing us threaten the dreams we have had for our children. We need a president with the experience and strength to meet those challenges.

I am inspired by Hillary Clinton’s commitment and courage — a daughter, a wife, a mother — my girl.”

YES! For Maya!
WOW this Democratic nod, is really dividing the people. I can't want to see what happens!

5 Responses to “Maya Angelou Thinks Barack Lacks Experience”

  1. # Blogger Playboy Adonis

    Aren't Maya and Oprah best friends?..and who does Oprah want in office?..

    How does Maya know if Hillary was raised any kind of way as a child? Was she there?..

    ;-)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    George W Bush had plenty of EXPERIENCE as a failed business owner and governor of Texas (a large state). Did it help him run the country better?  

  3. # Blogger Juan4u2know

    I have been back and forth with the issue of Barack running for office. I loved the notion of him running for office, before he made the announcement to run. However, when he was on Oprah and told her that if he decided to run for the Office of President, he would make the announcement on her show first. Well, that promise did not come to fruition. Needless to say, Oprah decided to support him anyway. I am pleased that he is doing well, but I can not support him for the job of President. I find it odd that everyone is stating that Obamba has what it takes to to unit the country. Ironically, his quest for the postion as President of the United States might not unite the country but it has totally divided the Democratic Party.  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Obama is fine, but to be honest, I am not 100% convinced by him.

    I like Hilary, I would like to see a woman in office and have my country bear the name "Clinton" again.

    However, my country has a track record of disappointing me when it comes to voting and politics. I am optimistic about Novmeber, however I have a feeling Obama is going to win, even though I am going to vote for Hillary...

    ....I hear Paris is FABULOUS in the spring...  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Okay I try to avoid politics & religion but one quick rant and here goes….

    Think about it? I really don’t think anyone is taking notice to the fact that we are at war with a nation that some would say doesn’t respect women as equals to men? A man of color has the potential to bring about the most change in a short period of time. Especially if his name is Barack Hussein Obama- Oprah- Kennedy Jr.!


    As Americans we all know our image to the world has been tarnished over the past 400 hundred years or so.

    It’s not a bad idea to put a qualified man of color in office with the name Barack Hussein Obama, Jr.

    Here is a little history that I feel qualifies Barack. From ages 6 through 10 Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. attended a public school in Indonesia with both Muslim and non-Muslim students.

    Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. was the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.
    Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. has been in the senate since 1997

    Barack Hussein Obama, Jr. has the whole Kennedy family & Oprah supporting him. Barack got the whole Kennedy family to say Barack reminds them of JFK.

    Let’s think about that?

    Republicans can’t hold a candle to that.
    Old Hill they have some ammo on the back burner of that rumor mill.
    Wait & see…
    "Madrassa" Education (link to terrorist training school), a smoker, & Hussein is his middle name is the best ammo anyone really has on the man Barack. He has run a clean & honest campaign (so far).

    As a New Yorker I can’t truly say Hillary wowed me in the senate. Plus she was in favor of the war. Yet now tries to say she wasn’t? Is this reminiscent of anyone else we know? Pick just about any politician, Barack was against the war from the beginning.

    As much as I’m a fan of Bill Clinton lets not look back nostalgically on the golden days he was no saint & didn’t do an outstanding job during his term. He was just the likeable candidate. We almost impeached Bill Clinton, remember? Bill didn’t leave a “clean house” it was only a few weeks later s*it hit the fan after his term was done.


    At the end of the day all I care about is who is the most qualified. Most importantly who can help us to evolve as a nation. In my opinion, A man of color has the potential to bring about the most change in a short period of time. Especially if his name is Barack Hussein Obama- Oprah- Kennedy Jr.!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health