H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Question of the Week Jan16th-Jan23rd


Question of the Week
January16th - January23rd


If you go to a dates house and you see used condoms or wrappers in the bathroom garbage can do you get a offended or are you thankful?


Provided by Kevin Scott
http://ww4p.com/

15 Responses to “Question of the Week Jan16th-Jan23rd”

  1. # Blogger Juan4u2know

    At one point in my life, I would be offended at the sight of used condoms or empty condom wrappers at a dates house, but now, I am thankful that they were attempting to practice safer sex. Now that I am in an exclusvive relationship, at least to the best of my knowledge, I better not find any used condoms or discarded wrappers other than the ones we use.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If its a date i guess i have to be thankful at the end of the day.I mean it is a date so i kinda know why im there in the 1st place. And i know we all have to do our thing. Yeah!!! Of course it would be nice to clean the place up to feel like your the only one but this is 2008.
    So live and let live it what i say .  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If its a date i guess i have to be thankful at the end of the day.I mean it is a date so i kinda know why im there in the 1st place. And i know we all have to do our thing. Yeah!!! Of course it would be nice to clean the place up to feel like your the only one but this is 2008.
    So live and let live it what i say .  

  4. # Blogger Bernie

    Depends on how we define "date." Is it

    a. A booty call
    b. Our first get together as we try to get to know one another
    c. A building relationship

    If it's a, then I'm not offended. He practices safe sex (or at least the person he was with did).

    If it's b, I'm not offended because our relationship is new and he's entitled to be seeing other people still. But I do wonder why he didn't clean up before I came over. That's just tacky.

    If't is c, I'm offended. Who else is he fuckin'!!!  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    If we're not exclusive then no I'm not going to be offended if we're supposed to be then yes.  

  6. # Blogger Tanisha Malcom

    Remember, it is a date, it's not your "honey." Additonally, it's not condoms strewn all over the place as if your date just had wild sex all night and morning until you met up and now, "Oh, come over to my place!" I wouldn't want to sit down in case remnants haven't dried up!!!!! In any event, I think it shows the person's character and that they are doing what they feel is right for themselves and their sexual health.  

  7. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Since it is just a date,I'm Thankful... Hell in this city you gotta be thankful a person even look at a Condom..... I've learned not to worry bout the things I can't control. My policy is when its just a date..."you control your sex and I'll control MY sex"..... I would say "that lil tramp is not on their game" and file a lil mental note...  

  8. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Seeing a condom in the trash can just tells me one thing RED FLAG!

    Someone’s ass is too DAMN stupid.

    Think about it, you know I am coming over you don’t clean up the place first? It sure does say a great deal about someone if they invite you to there home or out on a date and leave something like that out for you to see in plain sight. Poor etiquette!  

  9. # Blogger Playboy Adonis

    Actually, I would expect it. If these condoms were recently filled with cum and just laying on the bathroom sink then I'd be thoroughly offended cause it would probably take about 2 hours for him to get it back up and you know the only reason I came over was to get my freak on...he should have spaced his to-fuck-list appointments out a little more cause this shit starting to overlap damnit!

    But seriously...I would be glad in the sense that he practiced safer sex. Now if he was acting like a playboy and let me know that it was only about fucking then I wouldn't be offended at all cause its only about a fuck. But if he was trying to whisper that special talk 'you the only one' or some other talk as thought I was the only one on the list then I might be like 'damn, why you have to lie' and that would make me leave cause even if you gonna get your freak on you should still be up front and truthful about everything.  

  10. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Actually, I would expect it. If these condoms were recently filled with cum and just laying on the bathroom sink then I'd be thoroughly offended cause it would probably take about 2 hours for him to get it back up and you know the only reason I came over was to get my freak on...he should have spaced his to-fuck-list appointments out a little more cause this shit starting to overlap damnit!

    ^^^

    LOLOLOL!  

  11. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Kev!
    That was just foolish you need a savior! Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, Ganesha, whomever get that soul together!

    lol  

  12. # Blogger STAATS

    I'm not the authority on monogamy at any rate it seems we expect so little out of our dating partners that we are just happy that practice safe sex. Maybe for me this is a big deal, because to that person you are just another empty condom wrapper. Not a date, not a future, just a potential jump off (no matter how dressed up the evening is). If you aren't dealing with someone who is albeit practicing safe sex not smart enough to clean up after themselves (literally and figuratively) then we think too less of ourselves as potential anythings. Unless its a jump off.  

  13. # Blogger fuzzy

    Well I would feel neither! It's none of my business since I am only their date!  

  14. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Well I guess I am thankful. Who am I to judge? I once left my cock ring on the bathroom sink when a date walked in. You can't even begin to imagine that discussion. LOL.  

  15. # Blogger Gorgeousgray

    Wow.... that is a situation I would not like to be in. I'm a happy soul right now and have got enough fulfillment in my career and friendships to bypass the need to do the whole casual sex thing. If I saw the Condom, I cant lie, I would feel a bit disappointed, I would like to think that my common sense would enable me to detect a person that doesn't practice's a lifestyle similar to mine. I would look at it as an observation and try not a make a judgement straight away. My mum always said "A fox will always show his tale" (I know that don't really make no sense but it used to make me laugh.).  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health