H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


I really can not ask for more!


It took me for damn ever to find this email ... Anywho,
Mr. Jared, Spencer, whatever you like to be called.
Like wow. That's all I can say. You werent playing when you said you had a gift with your words. I watched all of your videos and in one you said that you're a giver but you can be a bitch sometimes so you wont be taken advantage of.. As you were saying those lines, I realized that's exactly what I am. Lmfao. But uh yeah, after watching all of your videos I brought my grades up and blah blah. SO YEP. My 15 year old mind just kept telling me to give you some recognition, so there you go, sir. (=

~ JJ

Thank you JJ!

Words of Wisdom Class


"If we are not ashamed to think it, we should not be ashamed to say it"
Marcus Tullius Cicero

2 Responses to “I really can not ask for more!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Oh. Don't I feel special!  

  2. # Blogger fuzzy

    Nice to be nice and give honor and respect where it is due!  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health