H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Stepstone


Dido: spencer
Dido: im sad
amour.propre: why
Dido: because I wish this whole lifestyle thing was just a phase ( I know its not)...not in the sense that I am not able to accept myself but rather in the sense that there is too much at risk when living in this lifestyle and its scary. I recently had a medical seminar at my job and we had a presentation where a guy spoke about HIV specific to NY and the information was so scary, like all the stats and things were terrifying
Dido: According to Mt. Sinai study, NY has higher HIV cases than la miami dc and atlanta combined
amour.propre: I know
amour.propre: I know
amour.propre: 46%
Dido: then he broke it down
amour.propre: 75% in ATL
Dido: into neighborhoods
amour.propre: lord
Dido: he said that in central harlem 1 in 10 have it
Dido: in chelsea 1 in 4
Dido: in brooklyn 1 in 6
Dido: then he showed us pics of sick people
amour.propre: wow
Dido: omg it was absolutely horrifying
Dido: and this data he said was from 2003
Dido: imagine what the numbers are now
amour.propre: NO
Dido: YES
Dido: thats what he said
amour.propre: well babes
Dido: it makes me wish I was not apart of the lifestyle
Dido: cause its too much risk
Dido: even when in a "stable" relationship
Dido: its like damn u just never know
amour.propre: Well babes
amour.propre: Gay Str8 in or out
amour.propre: U will never know
amour.propre: just a higher risk witrh us
Dido: yeah but significantly more risk for GAY period
amour.propre: much higher
Dido: yea
amour.propre: Look
amour.propre: dont hate being gay
amour.propre: not something u can change
Dido: I dont I hate what ur up against
amour.propre: no need being hard on yourself
Dido: im not im just feelin sad about it all
amour.propre: Well its a reality
amour.propre: and we have to live in it
Dido: was just talkin about the stats to leo who couldnt believe either
amour.propre: Its real
Dido: very much so
amour.propre: makes you think twice about that hook up
amour.propre:em> dont it
Dido: sure does
amour.propre: Live in the reality of what it is
amour.propre: Look
amour.propre: me and you
amour.propre: are both Very strong
amour.propre: smart young men
amour.propre: So
amour.propre: Lets not play the part that all people our age play
Dido: yeah I know
amour.propre: Dont play a sideline person
amour.propre: Speak on it
Dido: I try not to and dont fuck as much as u think I do but still just the thought is scary
amour.propre: Help to change it
amour.propre: It is!
amour.propre: Ok
Dido: and I get tested regularly and I try to have the dialog with friends u know
amour.propre: but pass that
amour.propre: Then what
amour.propre: Thats keepin u safe
Dido: ur right
amour.propre: how about our brothers that arent as smart to do so
amour.propre: We all know lust
Dido: yeah u right
amour.propre: We will brainstorm babes
amour.propre: and think of something
amour.propre: outside the box
amour.propre: to let people know
Dido: its crazy
amour.propre: u are killing yourself for a nut
Dido: yup
amour.propre: do u mind
amour.propre: me putting this on askspencer
amour.propre: as a convo

1 Responses to “Stepstone”

  1. # Blogger life

    You have variety of interesting topics on this blog. I plan on coming back and seeing how this blog evolves.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health