H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Who you voting for?

Ding Dong! The Bush is dead. Which old Bush? The Wicked Bush!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Bush is dead.
Wake up - sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Bush is dead. he's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Bush is dead!
Yes, let the joyous news be spread The wicked Old Bush at last is dead!
Then this is a day of Independence For all the Munchkins and their descendants
Barrister

If any!?


Well he isn’t Dead, I would never say such things, I’m sure he is a Great guy underneath it all! Worst come to worst I know he be one hell of a drinking buddy. Any O way. For entertainment as lastly I have been watching all of the Presidential Debates, Its so funny to see all of the folks running for office try to out glitter and out charm one another. Some more then others. As I sit back and watch this debating process. Whom what’s to do what, in what time line, with how much of the tax payers monies. I question do people really know anything about the voting system, and how many people age 18-35 really vote.

In thinking this I have taken upon myself to HELP, I think!
Here is a break down of everyone running for the Democratic or Republican nomination.


The Dem’s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Democratic_presidential_candidates,_2008


The Rep’s

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Republican_presidential_candidates,_2008


Read a little about them, see who you will be voting for if you plan to vote. Now I’m very passionate about voting. I dumped someone once because they didn’t. Now given I’m so not that dramatic anymore, but you feel me.

Here is a site you can register to vote, it takes 4 mins. DO IT!
http://www.declareyourself.com/?gclid=CKmlqpyRgo8CFQowUQod9Slfuw

2 Responses to “Who you voting for?”

  1. # Blogger bLaQ~n~MiLD

    Ummmmmmmm... Wikipedia is hardly a source for bipartisan information on the candidates. The best place to go to find out a candidates stance on the issues is to go directly to the candidates webpage. Get the information from the horses mouth. I agree with you, however, that every American citizen should exercise their right to vote!

    ~Damnit!  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    U will be happy to know .. i Will be Voting.. lol

    DRA

    P.S Still waiting.....lol  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health