H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


IN A MOOD!



TO UNDERSTAND LOVE, TO SMILE IN LOVE. TO BE IN LOVE. YOU HAVE TO IMAGE IT. REMEMBER IT!
THE LOVELY AND WONDERFUL MOMENTS, WHEN YOU WHERENT YOUR OWN WORST EMEMY. EVEN IF IT WAS FOR A NIGHT. PUT HERSELF IN A PLACE, WHERE YOUR HEART CAN STILL FEEL THAT PASSION OF BEING SO HEAD OVER HEELS, LMAO!!!!!

A BROHTA CAN DREAM, CANT HE! REALLY WHAT WOULD I BE WITH OUT IT.

WOW TO REMEMBER, BEING CUTE AND ASKING YOUR PIECE TO NOT GO OUT. "STAY HOME, LETS WATCH A MOVIE, MAYBE TAKE A BATH, AND SLOW DANCE IN THE LIVING ROOM. ORDER IN!

JUST STAY HOME WITH ME TONITE!

4 Responses to “IN A MOOD!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    NY Dude must be on crack to let a dude like you pass by. Don't worry pa, I'm cumming to a city near you soon. :)  

  2. # Blogger Spencer Grant

    LOL, Thank u, but it aint just them, its me too!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Love is so DAMN confusing and complicated....at this point, i don't know if I even want it...when you get it Mr. Grant, please let me know how it happened for you....  

  4. # Blogger fuzzy

    Lemme tell you love is GRAND! It came from nowhere and slapped me upside my face, lol. I do want to experience the "baby dont go out tonight" moment though. Maybe soon...

    To all of y'all who are searching or waiting to be found. Don't give up hope! Once you find it, please don't let it go either!

    Big Ups to Mr. Grant! I'm Still here, still reading and watching! We have to hang out soon...  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health