H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Bridges!



5 Responses to “Bridges!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I would just like to say that you have a wonderful spirit. You are beautiful inside and out. I have recently been thinking about my own path through this maze called life and it is really easy to stop halfway through and just set up camp along the trail instead of making it to the end and finding out what prize awaits you. I think that it has to do with the whole "fear of the unknown" concept; you've gotta wade through the storm to get to the rainbow. Keep doing your thing, and i'll keep listening to what you have to say to enhance my own personal growth. God bless you.

    -Adam  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    OMG Jared, I looooove your Maze analogy. ;-) I'm totally about to steal that! lol Its so true, we get so caught up, and so content and so setlled, the reality of escaping is no longer there. And what's worse, when the exit is right in front of us, we're still afraid to take that leap of faith...

    PS I miss you! I wish you were here in Austraila with me. You would LOVE IT!  

  3. # Blogger His Daily Variety

    Awww I miss My WADE too. Damn you and that damn job! Keep Reading. LOVE U WADE. Lightwins activate!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I've been left in state of perpetual contemplation right now. I really got into what you said about building and burning bridges. Like yourself, I'm at a point in my life where I must choose to go forward or remained rooted in one spot.

    It's difficult to go foward, but it's even worse to go back. It is tme for a change. It's time for us to grow. I think need to welcome to coming storm....

    Thank you for the food for thought.

    -Malachi  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    I must comment on your latest video blog, because as I have come under fire for criticizing you and your choices, I believe I have been misunderstood by you and the masses. I want you to know first I still visit your blog and will continue to listen to your words of wisdom, because I remember seeing your first video blog and saying to myself "This Brotha has it going on" and after the time has past I still feel the same way. I believe in what you are capable of and support your vision more than you know. I don't know if you will ever come on Da Doo-Dirty Show ever again, but if I am a silent supporter.. know that I am. Know that again my bridge is always open to you, and will never be burnt. While I can't control your decision to not accept my open invitation to mend anything, know that my hand will always be extended in support of a blossoming career.

    Da Doo-Dirty Show will always support Jared... ALWAYS.. MADD Love.
    Hope to hear from you soon

    Yes This is DJ  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health