H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Men on The DL!


1 Responses to “Men on The DL!”

  1. # Blogger Peachez Gabbana

    I just have to say i loved this topic because me and alot of my friend have talked about this and it is sad and funny at the same time....The sad part is all the guys that are attracted to me who are black are on the dl and i'm not up for being anybody's "little" secret. the funny part is like Nathan said how are you going to be on the DL and have a profile on Adam4Adam....I thought the point of being on the DL was being discreet and you can only hide but so much on the internet.  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health