H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y

My Daily Views on the World!


Moe and I- III

3 Responses to “Moe and I- III”

  1. # Blogger Peachez Gabbana

    My non- negotiables (ignore my spelling)

    1. Lack of common sense
    2. Narrow mindedness
    3. Lacking just a little bit of personal vanity

    By the i bet i can make a better pie........lol  

  2. # Blogger Unknown

    1) bad spelling.

    Kidding, Angelus. Kidding.

    If I really have chemistry with a person, I can deal with a lot. But here they are (in no particular order):

    1) flakiness
    2) disrespect
    3) lack of the ability to see multiple points of view
    4) inability to understand sarcasm (i.e., ALL of my humor)

    I'm sure there are others that I'm forgetting right now ( would never just leave them out because they were petty or shallow. Never).  

  3. # Blogger RocaFella07

    OMG! I LOVED this video!...Its such a great topic.

    ;-)  

Post a Comment


Web This Blog
Jared Paul Shuler

Create Your Badge

Links

  • Not UR Average
  • Dreams In A Fitted
  • Blogger.com
  • Yahoo.com






XML

Powered by Blogger



© 2006 H i s d a i l y v a r i e t y | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health